ESTÍA TOSHIBA HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER
ESTÍA HEAT PUMP WATER HEATER
- 2 sizes of 190 and 260 liters
- COP value 3.57 and 3.69
- Maximum water temperature 65 ° C
- Enamelled steel tank
- Standard version and Smart version
- Easy and intuitive to use
Heat pump water heater for the production of domestic hot water
The particularity of the Estía water heater lies in being able to convey the characteristics of a heat pump integrated with those of a traditional water heater into a single product, all accompanied by efficient Toshiba technology. The range consists of two sizes, 190 liters and 260 liters.
It is an easy-to-install product thanks to its size, it can also be transported horizontally. The fan has an air flow variable from 200 m3 / h to 800 m3 / h with a head up to 200 Pa to satisfy any installation configuration.
In addition to the standard version, the Estía water heater also comes in the enlarged "Smart" version equipped with a control board that allows you to expand its functions:
- integrate the machine with the Smart Grid
- Integrate with a photovoltaic system
- install an additional pump
- connect an additional temperature senso
The control, installed on the machine, the user can independently and quickly manage the production of hot water for domestic use:
- AUTO function: set the water production according to the needs
- ECO function: set a minimum water temperature set point
- BOOST function: the water heater works simultaneously with the electric heater
- BACKUP function: manage the machine in emergency mode
- SILENT function: the fan speed decreases to a minimum in order to reduce the sound emission of the unit in operation
- HOLIDAY function: the water heater is turned off and only the dlsplay remains on.