4th ENERGY BILL: NEW RULES FOR RECOGNITION OF INCENTIVES
The GSE reports that "RULES APPLICATION FOR RECOGNITION OF INCENTIVE RATES PROVIDED DM May 5, 2011" have been updated to better specify some aspects that emerged in response to requests for clarification received from the operators.
The main changes were:
a) the documentation to be submitted for the approval of the increase in tariff of 10% for use of components of the EU / EEA, including crystalline silicon modules outside the EU / EEA or making use of crystalline silicon wafers or solar cells produced in the EU / EEA ;
b) the documentation to be submitted to comply with the provisions of art. 67 of Legislative Decree no. n.159/2011 (anti-mafia certificate);
clarification on the farm buildings that you can equate to buildings.
More in particular the parts of the document subject to updating from the previous version, are the following:
- par. 3.5: incorporated in the text of the table, for the cumulation of incentives;
- par. 4.2: updated the documentation to be attached to the application to take into account the contents of the new section 4.2.1;
- par. 4.2.1: specified documents to be submitted to comply with the provisions of art. 67 of Legislative Decree no. n.159/2011 (anti-mafia certificate);
- par 184.108.40.206: inserted a clarification on the definition of farm buildings;
- par. 4.5.1: integrated the paragraph relating to the additional 10% of the tariff components for EU / EEA. The text changes mainly focused on the following points:
information to be provided in the certificate of control of the production process for the identification of the origin of the product in the case of non-assembled modules in EU / EEA and using components (crystalline silicon wafer or cell) products in EU / EEA;
implementation of Version 1 of the Guide CEI 82-25, 2011, published in early November, which introduces new requirements on certification bodies authorized to issue Certificates or Certificates.
- par. 4.5.2: details of the recognition award for replacing asbestos;
- attachment A5: added the Model Statement of exemption certificate mafia, in accordance with the specifications in section 4.2.1