Three-Phase PVS 20-30-33-TL - FIMER
Inverter TRIFASE FIMER
was designed with the aim of maximizing the return on investment in commercial and industrial applications such as canopies, roof systems and trackers
The compact design of the product, consisting of a single mechanic, allows to save on installation costs.
Thanks to the connectors located on the outside of the inverter, installation is quick and easy, without the need to open the front cover.
In addition, the absence of fuses guarantees savings on costs and maintenance times, minimizing interventions on the site
- Maximum flexibility and integration
Its input voltage range and its connection system guarantees flexibility to the inverter and makes it suitable for both new systems and retrofit projects.
The new inverter family guarantees maximum integration with the latest technologies in the photovoltaic field, including double-sided modules.
- Advanced communication
Quick commissioning thanks to the Installer for solar inverters app, which allows the commissioning of several inverters at the same time, saving up to 70% of commissioning time.
The monitoring of the currents of the individual strings allows you to keep the status of the photovoltaic generator under control and to identify any faults in real time.
The FIMER Export limitation solution is standard and allows you to meet the power export limits imposed by the utilities, without the need for additional external devices.
• Compact inverter suitable for vertical and horizontal installation
• Fuse-free design
• Installation on new systems and retrofit applications
• Maximum string voltage 1100Vdc
• Compatible with double-sided photovoltaic modules
• PID prevention function (optional)
• Commissioning through the Installer for solar inverters app
• Integrated Export limitation function
• Monitoring of the current of each individual string
• Electric arc detection system (optional)
• Availability of 10% more power in case of temperatures up to 30 ° C